With this service, DMC offers to industrial units, calibration of vibration measurement chains, installed permanently, that protect and guard their critical machines.
Nowadays all managers of technical systems have in mind the importance of metrology of the measuring equipment on the reliability of its facilities. However vibration measuring chains are often forgotten and are not to be verified for many years.
GET A CUSTOM BUDGET
- The DMC has the electronic equipment required for calibration of accelerometers and proximitors.
- Similarly, We can calibrate and verify sensors, measuring chains and data acquisition equipment situ.
- We calibrate and verify, in situ, the monitoring systems supplied by us or by third parties.
- Our equipment can generate signals in voltage or charge for the verification of measuring chains of amplifiers or near the data acquisition racks.
- In portable equipment excitement accelerometers, speedometers (weighing up 800 grams) and relative displacement sensors are calibrated (we have different materials such as test pieces for the calibration of relative displacement sensors).
- In the case of piezoelectric sensors to check the status of the sensor, we have equipment to measure insulation and capacity and, based on our experience, we can establish minimum acceptance criteria for this type of scan.
- We have developed suitable calibration procedures the service to be executed.