The DMC service inspection of air leaks in compressed air networks are designed to allow users to more economic use of such facilities.
The economic operation of a compressed air network requires, mandatorily, the implementation of a program of regular inspections for detecting air leaks, in order to reduce energy costs related to the operation of the network.
Establishment of an air leakage prevention program
A good compressed air leakage prevention program will include the following components:
- identification (including labeling),
- involvement of all
All facilities with compressed air systems must establish an aggressive program to reduce air leakage.
- a cross team should be formed involving representatives of production.
- A compressed air leakage prevention program should be part of an overall program to improve the performance of compressed air systems.
- Since air leaks are found and repaired, the system should be re-evaluated.
- A good leak repair program compressed air system is very important to maintain efficiency, reliability, stability and cost-effectiveness of any compressed air system.