A DMC, with your alignment service shafts:
- Places to reach service managers;
- The ability to align their shafts machines;
- With precision technology;
- With guaranteed results
- Without having to carry out a complicated, expensive and time consuming training of staff;
- Without investment in precision alignment equipment;
- To align shafts.
According to studies published in the Journal TAPPI in December 1990, the inclusion of a compliance program precision shafts within the maintenance plan may involve:
- An increase in bearing life up 8 times
- Absolute reduction in maintenance costs of up to 7%
- An increase in the availability of up to machines 12%
- A reduction in downtime due to misalignment of up to 50%
- Savings of 5% energy consumption
GET A CUSTOM BUDGET
The shaft misalignment is a mechanical defect which is defined as:
- The lack of spatial coincidence of the geometric rotation shafts of two drive shafts coupled.
- The concept of misalignment is also definable for other types of transmission (pulleys, cardan, etc.) as the lack of complanariedade of geometric shafts.
- Finally, the same concept is applicable to characterize the relative position of a shaft relative to its supporting elements (bearings or bearings).